Out of stock
Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Points deliver highly affordable Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low- to medium-density small business environments. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT, and security needs of small offices, dental offices, retail shops, small restaurants, home networking, or other less demanding environments at an attractive price point.
Get setup and running in minutes with the Aruba Instant On Cloud app management system. The cloud-hosted web interface and mobile app make it easy to manage multiple Aruba Instant On APs deployed in your facility, keeping network access logins and security settings consistent.
AP11 APs can be powered with Power over Ethernet (802.1af Class 2) or using a 12V local power adapter. This model (R2W96A) is just the unit, most appropriate if you will be provided PoE from a switch or PoE injector.
AP11 APs provide best coverage when mounted on a ceiling or high on a wall. Unit ships with mounting hardware for drop ceiling rails and for wall placement.
Specified hardware for 867 Mbps on 5 GHz (.11ac) | 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz (.11n) | Total 1167 Mbps throughput | Unit has one Gigabit 100/1000 uplink connection | recommended for up to 50 max active devices.
Access Points are dedicated WiFi devices used to deliver enhanced WiFi across a facility, to reach all areas needing wireless connectivity, with WiFi strength beyond what is possible with WiFi repeaters. This technology, common is large companies and colleges and universities, is now available for smaller business and SMBs looking for strong WiFi in their facilities. Aruba Instant On is the business-class Access Point (AP) solution for you. Small businesses and SMBs are facing a number of challenges that need constant attention, so setting up and running a network shouldn’t be on that list. Choosing the best Wi-Fi for your business should make your life simple.
We’ve made it easy to keep Wi-Fi users happy, mobile devices connected and your network secure. Aruba Instant On APs work together in concert, with shared security access and presenting a common network across your facility. Setting up employee and guest networks is a breeze. Smart Mesh Wi-Fi makes it easy to cover rooms difficult to reach with wires.
Whether you own a small retail store or a busy bed-and-breakfast or a professional office location, Wi-Fi plays such a critical role today. Aruba Instant On Access Points (APs) are easy to deploy and manage – at an attractive price point. Instant On AP models can be mixed in the same network. Everything from mounting hardware to easy-to-use web and mobile app management tools, and business-grade software features are included.
IN THE BOX
– Aruba Instant On AP11 Indoor Access Point
– Aruba Instant On AP11 Quick Start guide
– Ceiling rail mount clip
– Ethernet cable
– Solid surface mount clip
– Dual radio for simultaneous dual-band operation
– 5 GHz 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO for up to 867 Mbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 5)
– 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2×2 MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 4)
– Uplink Gigabit Ethernet port, with PoE-in support (802.3af)
– DC power connector (12V)
– Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio
– LED status indicators (2)
– Reset/LED control button
– Kensington security slot
– 152mm x 152mm x 34mm, excluding mount accessories
– Weight: 193g
– Power over Ethernet (POE): 802.3af (class 3)
– Max power consumption (worst-case): 10.1W (PoE), 8.8W (DC)
– DC power (12V)
Note: Power sources are sold separately
– Integrated down-tilt omni-directional antennas with maximum individual antenna gain of 3.3dBi in 2.4GHz and 5.8dBi in 5GHz
– The access point ships with a (black) mount clip to attach to suspended ceiling rails, and a (white) mount clip to attach to solid surfaces (wall/ceiling).
ENVIRONMENTAL & RELIABILITY
– Operating temperature: 0° C to +40° C (+32° F to +104° F)
– MTBF: 795khrs (91yrs) at +25° C
– UL 2043 plenum rating
– EN 60601-1-1 and EN 60601-1-2 (for deployment in medical environments)
– Wi-Fi Alliance certified (WFA) 802.11ac with Wave 2 (Wi-Fi 5), WPA2, WPA3
– Instant On mobile application (Android & iOS)
– Cloud Portal: Portal.ArubaInstantOn.com
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
– Aruba Instant On 2-year* warranty includes 24X7 phone support for the first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support is for as long as you own the products.
– Should you require longer support, please purchase a Foundation Care contract for your APs. The SKUs are HK1Y0E (3 years) and H30GZE (5 years).